This concept is so rad! Find a fun photo of when you were really little and try to re-create it as best you can with current you and voila! YoungMe NowMe! The gallery of entries thus far are hi-lar-i-ous to say the least. I absolutely love the old and then new father-baby combo and the baseball player in blue, some of them are soo ingenious! Want to take part in the YoungMe NowMe action? Here's how you can participate. . . . Did I forget to mention it's actually a real contest, with prizes (Mimbot flash drives)? All entries are due by Sunday, April 20. It's time to dig deep in those old photo albums!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.