Want to drive traffic to your blog and give money to a good cause at the same time? Your Name On Toast  is a fun website that will write your name or blog on a piece of toast and put it on the site when you donate $60 or more. Your yummy piece of toast will be posted within 24-48 hours and will act as a link to your website. All profits go to a charitable organization of your choice. A little fyi, all toast text is written in black marker, so don't go overboard. The suggested amount is about 6-7 characters per line, and no more than 3 lines. Very cool!
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group 
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group  and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!