So many websites exist for you to review restaurants, stores, and products that it's so easy to look before you leap these days. Somebody on the Internet could recommend it, so you feel less like you're trying something new without a safety net. But what about really basic stuff, stuff you wouldn't think of recommendations for? What about . . . food?
Zeer is your new food review website. Not restaurant reviews; food, the kind you find at the grocery store.
Wondering how the new low-fat ice cream bars of a certain brand are? Or if you would like a type of beer you saw at a friend's house, or maybe you have food allergies that you need recommendations for? These all exist on Zeer: reviews of food products, as well as suggestions from other dieters or allergy sufferers that you might like.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!