Want to know what's going on in your city? Check out eventful.com , a website that has the world's largest collection of events. From festivals, to concerts, to sporting events, this site covers it all in one place.
Now you can keep track of all the events you're interested in and any events your friends are watching or attending. Receive event reminders and track your favorite performers or venues events. You can also personalize your events page and tailor your experiences by choosing your favorite performers and venues. It's simple to use and jammed packed with fun events. So much to see and do, oh me oh my!
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group 
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group  and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!