Now you can take your very own Tour de France, right from the comfort of your living room! Thanks to a website called geobeats , you can check out a destination before you actually see it by watching streaming videos from popular touristy spots all over the world. Just select a destination from the drop-down menu, choose a topic area and away you go. Each video includes a host and narration to make your virtual tour that much more enriching.
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group 
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group  and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!