I've already told you about Stored Apps, a website that aggregates and organizes all of the iPhone apps in one handy spot; well, there's another one that's just as useful. iPhone Application List not only compiles apps into categories like games, sports, travel, navigation, and messaging, but it ranks them as well. The editor and users are able to give all of the apps a rating, as well as leave comments and feedback about their experience with a particular app. This is especially useful for the ones you have to pay for and want to make sure they're worth buying.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!