Great sites like Retail Me Not are a savior when it comes to getting the biggest bang for your buck when shopping online. If you happen to be away from your computer, but still want to know where all the best deals are, you can point your phone's web browser to mShopper, a free service where consumers can compare the price of various items they want to purchase.
Featured on Cool Hunting, mShopper currently has more than seven million products in its database and is always adding more, so you're sure to get the best prices from a wide variety of products — all from the convenience of your cell phone!
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!