Good economy or bad economy, everyone loves getting a discount, and I can safely say that every purchase I have made in the last few months online has not been without a coupon code.
Who's Grechen? I don't know, but she's some sort of guardian angel. The site makes it really easy to find codes for the sites I'm looking at, and I've even (dangerously) signed up for their emails, so that even if I'm not shopping, I'm alerted to good deals going on.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!