If you're the kind of couple who is not so big on just standard flowers and chocolate on Valentine's Day, then let me introduce you to I Love You More Than, a website that lets you add your own sweet candy-heart message, declaring "I love you more than . . . " whatever you love your SO more than.
And if you're just a fan of love, particularly little personal declarations of quirky love, you'll also love this site more than most others. And that's saying something.
Have you discovered a cool website you want to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!