"Pooooooke!" is always what I think of when I sign into Facebook (if you don't know what I'm talking about, watch this video), and if I'm being honest, I miss the silly service when I'm on Twitter.
Not missing it anymore, though, because the new service Poke.ly has my back, poking and "doing stuff" (I know, it sounds gross) to your friends on Twitter. And it's not just poking (yes I know, still sounding gross) — you can send flowers, high five, kung fu high kick, pretty much anything you can think of — to your friends and followers.
Have you found a cool website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!