Email's great-great -grandfather, the telegram, is now yours for the taking, thanks to the website Telegram Stop.
With Telegram Stop, you just write your message (up to 400 characters), they insert the classic STOP after each period, and then they print it up to look just like an old-timey telegram, complete with the rad vintage envelope you see at left.
It's $4.70 for each snail-mail message, but how psyched would your recipient be? (Stop.)
Found a cool website you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!