- Randi Jayne, who is responsible for the hilarious "Junk in a Box" parody "How To Get A Guy In Silicon Valley," sent over her latest and I think greatest creation to date. - Dontcha Wish Your Cell Phone Was Hot Like Me?
- Have you ever tried Googling yourself to see what results show up? Were you surprised or shocked at what showed up? - Advice On Cleaning Up Your Internet Act
- There is something inherently wrong with coating something that's originally worth $79 in gold. When that something is an already brightly colored shuffle, which only has one gigabyte of flash memory, it's just plain ridiculous. - Luxurious Geek: iPod Shuffle Dipped in Gold
- I usually share websites of the day that aim to improve your digital lifestyle by making it simpler and more fun and efficient, but sometimes I have to give props to companies that are doing things right. - Website Of The Day: Waitless
- Those of us who suffered pangs of jealously when we heard young people in Japan are using their Nintendo DS Lites as personal trainers, drinking guides and therapists/life coaches might finally be able to rest easy. - Upcoming Nintendo DS Game: Dr. Phil In Your Pocket?
- Okay, so maybe I'm not the only person on this earth that has a soft spot for delicious cupcakes and pretty speakers. - Totally Geeky or Geek Chic? Cupcake Speakers
- It was almost excusable when we caught Courteney Cox and Joel Madden rocking chunky cell phone holders, but when Molly caught the always fashionable David Beckham hanging with his boys and wearing his BlackBerry on his belt it was just, well, heinous. - Love It Or Leave It: David Beckham With Cell Phone Clip
Around The Web
Latest Technology & Gadgets