Skip Nav

What Was the Most Shocking Tech News Story of 2007?

Remember back in January when Jennifer Strange died after entering a contest where she held her pee for a Wii? Or what about Danny Williams, who unfortunately had his iPod go up in flames—inside his pants?! Then there was the horrific story about the couple in Reno, Nevada who spent so much time playing Dungeons and Dragons, that they neglected their two children to the point of severe malnourishment. Last but not least, U.S soldier Kevin Garrad was on a street patrol in Iraq when he was hit with a bullet in the left chest. . .The exact spot where his iPod was sitting inside his jacket pocket. His iPod ended up slowing the bullet down enough that it did not completely penetrate his body armor, which inevitably saved his life. Now it's time for your feedback. What news story did you feel was the most shocking in '07?

Latest Tech