- Forget about computer speak, Siri understands you as you would talk casually and conversationally. Say "Remind me to grab the gift when I get home," or "I'm looking for good Italian food nearby," and Siri responds back promptly. If Siri doesn't quite understand your request, it will question you further until it finds exactly what you are looking for.
- If you are driving in the car and can't be distracted with a touchscreen, Siri reads and sends text messages, finds directions, or helps you set or reschedule appointments on your calendar.
- Beyond the day-to-day, Siri helps you find apps and answer questions through Yelp and WolframAlpha, a knowledge search engine.
- Location software helps Siri know where you live, work, and where you spend most of your time. Based off of that information, Siri provides you the best options in terms of map routes, restaurants, or other locations.
- Siri can quickly call or text your friends. Simply say, "Text Kate I'm almost there" or "Call a cab," and Siri will quickly do so.
Latest Technology & Gadgets