Do you ever get calls from an unknown name and wonder, who the _______ is calling me? Yeah, me too, except most of the time I know who is on the other end — it's those factory warranty spam recordings.
If you are getting repeat offenders calling you, I highly suggest checking out Who Calls Me?, a site I came across on makeuseof. Who Calls Me? allows people to leave comments on a particular number, so if it's a telemarketer, scam artist, political surveyor, or any other strange caller, you can enter the number to see if anyone else has reported comments on that particular number. So maybe they'll keep calling, but at least you'll know what their deal is and can enter "Do Not Answer" in your contact list.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!