The newly launched WooMe website offers a modern — albeit geeky — take on the speed-dating craze. The site allows users to meet people across the globe via the Internet in free speed-dating video sessions.
You can invite friends or strangers to play with you and "immediately decide if you are woo'd by someone." The site features in-browser video and voice capability. I like it because you don't have to fill out a profile or download anything, you just show up and check your date out via video. The site is clean, entertaining, and reminds me a bit of the I'm In Like With You craze. Speed date away!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!