After YooouuuTuuube, you'll never want to watch videos the "old-fashioned way" again.
This fun site turns your screen and the YouTube video into an experience — 18 rows and 18 columns of the same frame.
Enter the url of the YouTube video into YooouuuTuuube (a good intro video is this Pogo music video) and be prepared to have your mind blown.
Want to share a cool website with geeksugar? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!