The My Favorite Gadgets group always delivers a fun sneak peek into your gadget world. A place were we can see what kind of products and devices you, the reader, think are chic, useful, fun and innovative. I have to commend glam sugar for sharing a few of her geekiest things and doing for color, what Leopardcc did for Leopard print.
Among the collection: DLO Colored Lanyards, DLO iPod Shuffle Skins-2 purple, clear, green, hard plastic Shuffle cases-clear, pink, blue, 2 Dane Elec 1GB flash drives-pink and blue, Micro SD card, iPod Shuffle-1st Gen, iPod Nano-1st Gen, Pink Nano Case, Pink FM Nano Transmitter and Wiimote. Check out her blog for the complete list or see if you can identify them all yourself.
To learn how to post photos of your favorite gadgets in the group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the My Favorite Gadgets group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!