If you have your computer set to automatically alert you for updates (and if you don't, why not!?), you may already know that the latest iTunes update is out, and ready to get all up in your Mac's business. Thankfully, a majority of you knows that it's best to perform all of your machine's updates when they're available to make sure performance and security features are up to snuff. So if you haven't yet downloaded the iTunes 9.2 update (that gets your gadgets ready to rock iOS4), find out what you're missing after the break.
- 9.2 is ready for your iPhone 4 — this update will let your Mac sync with your (soon-to-be) new phone.
- Provides accessibility to iBooks, and syncs your titles in iOS 4.
- Allows PDF viewing, syncing, and organization on your iPhone 4, iPad, and iPod Touch running iOS 4.
- Enables folder organization for your apps.
- Makes performing back-ups quick and painless.