Congratulations on your iPhone 5 purchase! Want to make the most of that taller screen and ready-to-go iOS 6? Download the following iPhone 5-optimized apps for gorgeous photos, easy social sharing, and your ticket to the best dining in town.
- Tumblr  (Free) — Hate using Tumblr on your phone? The company heard your cries and improved the mobile experience. Hold down "reblog" to share content instantly, track tags of interest, and hold down the "like" button to share finds with friends.
- Facebook  (Free) — It's no secret that the Facebook iOS app wasn't the most popular product of the social network. Return to the mobile app with updates like photos that open quickly with a swipe and a News Feed that populates more stories with a tap— no refresh wait time required.
- Flipboard  (Free) — The prettiest way to digitally read news, Flipboard's update is perfect for that bigger iPhone 5 screen, giving you more stories and photos at once.
- Open Table  (Free) — Treat yourself with a night at that new neighborhood restaurant. The "Great Tables" update for iPhone 5 shows which popular hot spots have a table available tonight. Or, just ask Siri to find a place to eat, since it's now integrated into iOS 6.
- How to Cook Everything  ($10) — Speaking of food, for a night in, open the app version of New York Times food columnist Mark Bittman's bestselling cookbook. With over 2,000 recipes, 400 illustrations, and a built-in timer, the only thing this app doesn't do is the cook the food for you.