Do you want a place where you can share your favorite music and music videos (like a musically inclined YouTube), but can also show off your fave photos you took from that Ghostland Observatory show you went to last week? Me too, which is why I love imeem. I can make my own music and video playlists, photo galleries, and now I can even chop up and edit my photos directly on imeem — which means less time editing in Photoshop or iPhoto, and more time browsing for new artists to fall in love with.
What's more, imeem tells you when your fave artists are coming to town (just like Sonic Living) so you never miss a show. . .ever! I can't think of a better reason to add imeem to my bookmark toolbar — a very exclusive spot to be!
Do you have a fave website you want to see on geeksugar? Learn how to share with the group when you
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!