- 3 large handfuls of arugula (or three cups)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Bosc pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soft goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- A splash or two of low sodium soy sauce
- Squirt of agave nectar
- 3 shakes of Tabasco
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place vinegar and orange juice in a small bowl. Add olive oil, agave nectar, soy sauce, and Tabasco. Salt and pepper to taste. Whisk well.
- Dress arugula in a large bowl, then divide evenly onto plates.
- Arrange pear slices on mounds of arugula in a flower like formation
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and goat cheese.
- Serve with freshly grated black pepper.