This dip has tons of nutritional benefits from the vitamin-rich Avocado and antioxidant-rich cranberries, but the best reason to try it? It's delicious!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 minced jalapeño (optional)
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Pita Crisps or tortilla chips
In a large bowl, whisk together 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 minced jalapeño (seeds removed for less heat, if desired), and 1/4 cup chopped red onion.
Add 2 ripe avocados, cut into 1/4-inch pieces, 3/4 cup halved dried cranberries, and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper; toss gently to combine. Serve with Pita Crisps or tortilla chips, as desired.
Makes 4 servings.