1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
2 cups powdered sugar
1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup peanut butter
1-1/2 pkg. (12 squares) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large microwaveable bowl on high 45 sec. until melted. Add sugar, graham cracker crumbs and peanut butter; mix well. Spread into prepared pan.
- Microwave chocolate in microwaveable bowl on high 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until melted, stirring after each min.
- Cool slightly; pour over peanut butter mixture in pan. Cool.
- Cut partially through dessert to mark 48 squares. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Lift from pan, using foil handles. Cut all the way through dessert into squares.
Makes 4 dozen sqaures.