I’ve found my new favorite pizza—and this is it. Truffle oil is ideal for pizzas and this one will leave you wishing you made more!
- Any basic pizza dough recipe. I used a pre-packaged mix.
- 2 C mushrooms, sliced
- 1-1/2 C fresh spinach, torn or chopped
- 1 C fresh basil leaves, torn or chopped
- 3/4 C Daiya mozzarella cheese
- Truffle oil, to taste (I recommend about a tablespoon)
- Earth Balance margarine
Preheat oven to 425. Combine the mushrooms, spinach, basil, and truffle oil in a medium bowl; set aside. Using about a teaspoon of Earth Balance, I greased a round pizza pan. Press dough onto the pan. Stick several times with a fork.
Bake the crust for 5 minutes, or until it begins to brown. Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese on top of the crust. Next, add all of the spinach/mushrooms mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until the edge of the crust browns. Slice and enjoy!
- Main Dishes, Pizza