- 3 parts orange-flavored vodka (recommended: Absolut Mandrin)
- 1 part light rum (recommended: Cruzan Estate Light Rum 2 Years)
- 2 parts lime juice
- 1 part orange liquor (recommended: Mandarines Liqueur)
- 1 part simple syrup
- Soda water
- Mint leaf
- Fill a highball glass to the rim with crushed ice.
- Pour vodka, rum, lime juice, orange liqueur, and simple syrup over the ice.
- Top up with soda water.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
Depending on the quantities you use, this drink could serve 1-20 people.
- Drinks, Cocktails