- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. pecan pieces, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) Jell-o vanilla flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans.
- Beat milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cool whip. Spread into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Top with remaining cool whip, caramel topping and pecans just before serving.
- Desserts, Pies/Tarts