- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small papaya (3/4 pound)—peeled, seeded and cut into 1-by-1/2-inch batons (2 cups)
- 3/4 pound seedless, rindless watermelon, cut into 1-by-1/2-inch batons (2 cups)
- 1/2 pound jicama, peeled and cut into 1-by-1/2-inch batons (2 cups)
- 5 ounces mesclun greens
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- In a large bowl, whisk the lime juice with the tequila. Whisk in the olive oil and season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Add the papaya, watermelon, jicama and greens and toss well. Add the avocado and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper and serve right away.
- Salads, Fruit