If popularity contests existed in the literal sense, Aquarians would probably be the winners. Often thought of as cool and somewhat eccentric, Aquarians love to surround themselves with family and friends. Those born under Aquarius, the 11th sign of the zodiac, are typically inventive, original, and want to make the world a better place. This free-spirited bunch is also known for wearing effortless, boho styles. Famous Aquarians include Brandy, Kelly Rowland, Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, Christina Ricci, Mischa Barton, and Denise Richards.
To bring out your inner Aquarian beauty: Accentuate your sparkling eyes with a pretty blue or violet shadow, toss your hair back into a carefree ponytail, and spritz yourself with fragrances that are citrus-based, crisp, and airy. Think: eucalyptus, bergamot, blue florals, and purple florals, like lavender. To find out more about the Aquarian-centric products featured above, just keep reading.
- Eau de toilette: Soular Therapy Astrological Heavenly Body eau de toilette ($24), featuring chamomile, eucalyptus, and energizing green notes.
- Multitasking, gentle cleanser: Zodiac Baby Aquarius shampoo and wash ($20), scented with notes of geranium and sage.
- Water drop pendant: Alex Woo pendant necklace ($168), featuring a shiny water drop to represent the independent spirit of Aquarius.
- Eye shadow: Urban Decay eye shadow in Aquarius ($17), a shimmering aqua-green.
- Nail polish: Color Club Age of Aquarius ($6), a bright, bold turquoise crème.
- Eau de parfum: Tokyo Milk Age of Aquarius ($28), a blend of bergamot, white orchid, willow bark, and Iceland moss.