Get the Style
- On dry, clean hair, start by leaving out one-inch sections at each side of the temples. Also leave out the entire top section.
- Pull the back portion of hair into a high ponytail, smoothing out any fly-aways with a serum.
- Braid each side panel of hair, wrapping and pinning them into the existing ponytail.
- Tease the top section to create lots of height, smoothing it out with a brush.
- Wrap the ends of this top section around the ponytail, securing the underside with pins.
Photo courtesy of Pureology