Wedding season is right around the corner, but before the weddings are the fun bachelorette parties. If you are not the bride, this look might be perfect for you. My retro-glam makeup look is perfect for those who want a full glam effect without the heavy eye makeup. If you happen to be the bride and want something simple, this will probably be the look for you as well.
To create this look, you will need minimal products. However, blending is very essential for a flawless glam look.
1. Start with a white base. This will allow all colors to appear vibrant, and you will get the most color payoff. I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese ($5).
2. For eye shadow, try Urban Decay Naked Palette ($54). Take a warm brown color to use as your transition color and apply to your crease. This will create the illusion of more depth to the eye.
3. Take a deeper brown, and apply it directly into the crease, and blend out. Focusing the deeper brown color in the crease will intensify the look.
4. For the lid, take a champagne color of choice. I chose a matte color. However, if you would like a shimmery color, then go for it.
5. I wanted my look to have a glossy rather than shimmery look, so I applied MAC Pressed Pigment in Deeply Dashing ($21) and used my finger to pat over the lid color.
6. As always, you want to blend everything to ensure there are no harsh lines.
7. Take a warm-toned shimmer color, and apply under your brow bone to tie the look together.
8. Finally, I applied a winged liner with L'Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara ($8)!
9. For this look, you can pretty much flaunt any lip color you feel comfortable with. I chose red, like Revlon Matte Lipstick in Really Red ($7), because it is glamorous and perfect for a night out with the girls, which indeed makes this look bachelorette-party friendly.