As the 10th sign of the zodiac, Capricorns are realistic and down-to-earth. Business-minded, hardworking, and goal-oriented, goats will work their little tails off to get to the top. Beware, though. This kind of drive can easily lead to materialism and greed, although Capricorns always seem to know how to keep themselves in check. They're also considered one of the most patient signs of the zodiac and are practical in just about everything they do. Famous Capricorns include Kate Middleton, Zooey Deschanel, Mary J. Blige, January Jones, Sienna Miller, Kate Moss, Amanda Peet, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Kate Bosworth.
To bring our your inner Capricorn beauty: Pick colors that are as earthly and grounded as you are, like deep browns and dark greens. A power girl like you needs a signature look, so steer clear of anything that's overly trendy or outrageous. Your style is more streamlined and classic. A sleek bun paired with a low-sheen lipstick shade will complement your go-getter personality. To learn more about the Capricorn-centric items pictured above, keep reading.
- Eau de toilette: Soular Therapy Astrological Heavenly Body eau de toilette ($26) contains earthy and woody notes of patchouli and cedarwood to enhance your grounded personality.
- Shampoo and wash: Zodiac Baby Shampoo and Wash ($16, originally $18) is scented with sweet-smelling notes of rice flower and nectar.
- Capricorn pendant: The Alex Woo Pendant Necklace ($178) includes a sterling silver pendant showcasing a goat, the symbol associated with fierce Capricorn.
- Shadow palette: Bobbi Brown's Rich Caviar Eye Palette ($48) comes with six warm and flattering shades, perfect for Earth sign Capricorn.
- Gorgeous green polish: Make your nails just as classy as you are with Ciaté's Paint Pot in Superficial ($15), a rich goes-with-everything green-blue.