There's something that feels magical about hotel toiletries. Not only can they be a great introduction to products maybe you wouldn't otherwise buy, but they're free (well, essentially). But which major hotel chains have some of the best bathroom swag around? Find out what's even better than a comped continental breakfast when you read more.
- Waldorf Astoria: Starting in Jan., the luxe hotel chain will stock Salvatore Ferragamo's Tuscan Soul line in its landmark destinations. The exclusive collection is scented with citrus, floral, and woody notes.
- Four Seasons: Earlier this year, the Four Seasons hotels and resorts switched from regular L'Occitane to paraben-free L'Occitane products in room.
- W Hotels: If you've ever been to a W, then you'll know just how blissful it is — literally. The hotel group carries Bliss Spa amenities in every room, and you can even hit up one of its on-location spas while you're at it.
- Hilton: Crabtree & Evelyn was once the go-to toiletry brand for Hilton hotels and resorts, but recently the chain switched to Peter Thomas Roth items. If you're a Crabtree fan, however, don't fret, as two of Hilton's other properties, Embassy Suites Hotels and DoubleTree by Hilton, carry different lines within the brand.
- Ritz-Carlton: Put on the ritz at the Ritz and discover Bulgari's White Tea-scented products — in your fancy bathrobe, of course.