The cold air of Winter might leave you feeling more dry than usual. To make sure your hair, skin, and nails stay radiant all season long, it's time to consider adding in some moisturizing treatments to your beauty routine. Here are some simple ways to enjoy some pampering, while also infusing yourself with added hydration.
For Hair and Face
1. Suki Hair / Scalp Conditioning Oil ($33): An itchy scalp is not only uncomfortable, it can also lead to dandruff. Nourish you hair and scalp with this blend of organic lavender, rosemary, and neem oils to calm and hydrate your scalp, while also adding shine and protection to dried-out strands.
2. Sensai Intensive Hair Mask ($57): Wake up a lackluster mane with this deep conditioning treatment that boasts Asian botanicals to help hydrate and repair dry, damaged hair. It will leave your hair soft and smooth with a fresh floral scent to boot.
3. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask ($90): This cult classic mask is a makeup artist favorite for instant hydration and that covetable dewy complexion. Leave this on your face and let the skin-brightening ingredients soak right on in.
See more moisturizing treatments for the neck down when you keep reading.
4. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Body ($65): The quickest way to get touchably smooth skin is with a scrub, and this one uses physical and chemical exfoliants to give your skin a serious scrub down. Plus, it's just what you need to slough away the dry patches and help your moisturizer penetrate more deeply.
5. Cetaphil Restoraderm Lotion ($12): After you've exfoliated in the shower, hit your skin with a shot of moisturizing lotion like this one, formulated for even the driest skin types. What makes it so great is that it's highly effective without being thick, heavy, or sticky.
For Hands and Feet
6. Eve Lom Hand Cream ($35): All hand creams were not created equal. This skin-care grade cream features jojoba oil and shea butter to nourish, but it's the salicylic acid that helps to actually smooth away the rough, dry skin. Don't forget to rub it into your cuticles, too.
7. Bliss Softening Socks ($52): If Summer sandals have left your soles feeling rough and dry, slip your feet into these socks with a moisture gel lining. Leave them on for 20 minutes every night, and you'll start to see your feet jump back to life.
8. Julep Moisture Mask Trio ($20): This three-piece set comes with a cloth mask for your hands, nails, and feet. Kick back and apply, and let the goodness soak in for added moisture in a matter of minutes.