Have you ever watched an episode of Gossip Girl and thought, "Ugh, I love Blair's headband, where'd she get it?!" Or "If only I knew what necklace Serena was wearing, I'd buy it in droves." If you've had these thoughts, then you're in luck. Not only have we introduced a new site, CelebStyle, that has the complete wardrobe notes on Gossip Girl and more, we're also launching a giveaway to get a bunch of the GG goodies for free.
From now until Sunday, Oct. 26, you can enter to win items from an assortment of accessories from the set of GG. We've got headbands from JoomiNYC and Jennifer Behr, necklaces from Margo Morrison, and bracelets from Ronni Simon, Rachel Leigh, and CC Skye. To enter, all you have to do is log into TeamSugar (if you're not a member, register now) and add a look of your own to any post on CelebStyle (see how after the jump). There will be 12 winners in total, and you'll be entered for every look you create so there are plenty of chances to win! Be creative and check out the official rules here.
To learn how to add a look,
- 1. Click into any story on CelebStyle.com.
- 2. Once there, under the picture you'll find a series of tags and several ways to play: you can comment, send an email, become a fan of the look ("love this"), or add a look of your own. Click either "add a look" to get started.
- 3. On the next screen you'll be prompted to create a look. First, click on the "add image or product" button.
- 4. Now a new window will pop up. Leave the tab in "search shopstyle" and type a product description in for the item you're looking for (e.g. if you're looking for a black turtleneck, type in "black turtleneck.").
- 5. Once you've found the perfect item, click on the product and it will show up on your look page.
- 6. Repeat for every item that you'd like to include in your look.
- 7. When you're done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "save look." Your look will now show up with the editor's look on the CelebStyle story (and you'll be entered into the contest!).