It might be the first of August, but there is still plenty of beach time to be had — and there are still plenty of summertime beauty products to tote around. Stay tuned tomorrow to see BellaSugar partner Michelle Phan's beach bag must haves revealed, but in the meantime, see what some of your favorite celebrities count as their beach bag essentials.
- Gwyneth Paltrow: She says that Adara's travel-size organic coconut oil ($12) is great for use as a moisturizer, gentle makeup remover, and hair conditioner.
- Rachel Zoe: The stylist's ah-mazing picks include La Prairie Ultra Protection Stick ($65) and Tatcha Blotting Papers ($12).
- Cindy Crawford: Cindy revealed to PopSugarTV that sunscreen, a good book, a phone, hat, and water are in her beach bag this season.
- Karolina Kurkova: The model keeps her skin in check with Cosmedix SPF 30 sunscreen.
- Kim Kardashian: Kim explained that Burt's Bees Res-Q lip balm SPF 15 and Avène Thermal Spring Water are among her top beach bag beauty items.