Gwyneth Paltrow's Sexy Waves
Stylist David Babaii worked with Gwyneth Paltrow to create her sexy hairstyle last night and explained the secret to getting this perfectly imperfect wave:
- First he started by applying Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment to Gwyneth's clean, fresh hair for a silky, shiny finish.
- Next, he rough-dried her hair using the IT&LY Hairfashion Ionic Blow Dryer.
- To create the wave, he used random sections of hair, wrapping only the center portion of some of the strands (leaving the top and ends free) around a one-inch curling iron.
- He then wrapped alternating strands around the curling iron, leaving only the very tips free to create uneven curl patterns.
- Then, he broke up the style with his hands, applying more Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment for volume, texture, and hold.