It's Earth Day, and that means beauty companies are offering up deals galore. Of course, it's also a time to reflect, appreciate, and be aware of nature and the effects we have on our environment. So to celebrate the occasion, here are loads of deals and steals from brands that are doing something extra special for Earth Day.
Get 15 codes here.
- Origins: Recycle any empty skin care container by bringing it to an Origins store, and you'll receive a full-sized facial cleanser for free. Also, receive a free limited-edition cleanser with any $30 purchase online.
- Yes to Carrots: Get 25 percent off all products sitewide until Sunday. Just enter earth at the checkout.
- Melvita: Receive 15 percent off when you spend $40 or more in stores or online. Offer ends Sunday.
- Zoya: Have an old polish you don't want anymore? Exchange it for a new one at Zoya. Just pay $4 for the shipping and processing and apply the code earthzoya at the checkout. Offer expires on Wednesday, April 27, but be sure to check out the link for full details.
- Pangea Organics: No coupon code needed here. Automatically get 25 percent off everything at Pangea Organics until Saturday, April 30.
- Elemis: For every sale of its Wild Lavender Hand and Body Wash ($30), Elemis will donate $15 to Charity:water, an organization that delivers clean, safe drinking water to nations in need.
- John Masters Organics: Receive 25 percent off all products through Monday. Enter earthday at checkout.
- Beautorium: Get your fill of natural and organic beauty with these offers: spend $200 and save 20 percent with code save20; spend $100 and save 15 percent with code save15; and spend $60 and save 10 percent with code save10. Offer lasts until Sunday.
- Drugstore.com: Save up to 60 percent off products from the site's "Green and Natural" section.
- Cargo Cosmetics: Use the earth11 code at the checkout and receive 50 percent off the brand's PlantLove line. Sale ends on Saturday, April 30.
- Josie Maran: Get free shipping on orders over $25 by entering the code earthy at the checkout.
- Suki Skincare: Until Sunday, Suki will match all retail orders through its site with a donation to GlobalGiving.
- Tarte Cosmetics: Take 25 percent off your purchase with code earthday2011 through Monday. Also, get free shipping on orders of $40 and up.
- Korres: Get free ground shipping and a free reusable tote with any purchase of $50 or more on the brand's website by typing in earth at the checkout. Offer ends today at 12 a.m. PDT/3 a.m. EDT.
- The Body Shop: Buy three and get two free, or buy two and get one free. Plus get free shipping on orders over $30 online until Sunday.