Hey readers, thanks for being such expert commentators. Your thoughts on Emma Stone's new color, the art of hand modeling, and the decline of African-American salons were most entertaining. Check out what you had to say this week.
- "I definitely prefer red. Maybe partly because now people will stop telling me I look like her, but also because there aren't enough famous girls making red hair look sexy. I know so many guys that love gingers, but we're really underrepresented in the world of 'hot girl' celebrities. I love the bangs and the makeup in the blonde pic though!" — weffie
- "I voted for red, but she looks great as a blonde too. However, considering how many blondes there are in Hollywood, red hair makes her stick out more." — Faylinn
- "I love her with both hair colors! She's lucky she looks great with both colors. Not everyone does or they just choose poor shades/dimensions. I don't think she should stay red just to stand out or to represent redheads. She should just do her hair the way she wants to, or for a role she wants." — isahrangme
For the rest of the best, just keep reading.
- "The way she holds her hands the entire interview is so irritating! Can you imagine if you had a conversation with someone like that?" — bellafranki
- "Wow, why freak out over a bruise or paper cut? They photoshop her "perfect" hands anyway before they are shown in advertisements." — cherryki
- "Wow, the arrogance is just astounding." — Mariannie
- "I went natural as a means to reduce costs for a couple months, and it didn't work for me. However, when I went back to get my hair done, I felt bad because I didn't realize the financial impact my decision would have on my stylist (who has been doing my hair for the past 22 years)." — KACIEJPC
- "I don't think they are. Black women are always going to spend money on their hair. That is really important to us!" — ashhwhite
- "I don't think so. I think the real issue is more and more black women going natural. That being said, I think women across the board, color-wise, are trying to go longer between salon visits to save some money!" — abeautylof