Essie's 2008 Summer Color Craze
Although the new Summer 2008 Essie Nail Polish Collection isn't inspired by the girls of The Hills, the colors are similar to the Zoya Gossip collection. The range contains six sexy coral, rose, orange and pink shades perfect for adding a punch of happy color to your nails or toes. Don't let the provocative names scare you off; even good girls need to shake things up a little bit in the summer. My personal fave is secret stash, a bright, glossy magenta. What color is catching your eye?
To read a description of each of the colors,
- Risky Business is a deep tangerine infused with shimmer.
- My Place or Yours a mauvey-rose pink polish.
- Guilty Pleasures is a medium strawberry pink shade.
- Movers and Shakers is slightly brighter pink than Movers and Shakers.
- Secret Stash is a fun, bright fuchsia
- Escapades is a reddish-coral color.