Now that it's 2009, department stores have pretty much cleared holiday sets off the shelves and are beginning to replace them with Spring goodness. Taking inspiration straight off the runway, cosmetic giant Estée Lauder has just launched its lightheartedly sophisticated palette for Spring. This collection, named Fuchsia Now, features muted, neutral colors with bold shades for an upbeat, feminine look. It mixes lights with brights and cool tones with warm for an unexpected, playful finish.
For further details on the limited-edition collection,
- Fleur de Lys Shimmer Powder ($32): Pink tones and muted neutrals swirl together to create a radiant glow.
- Signature Silky Eyeshadow Duo ($25): In deep, sultry shades Indigo and Aubergine.
- Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick ($19.50): Featuring shades of Rich Berry and new, limited-edition Mayfair Mauve, Earthen Nude, and Perfect Nude.
- Pure Color Gloss ($18): Available in Fresh Berry and new, limited-edition Honey Flower.
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer ($18): Try out shades of Fuchsia and Honey Flower.