The brightest stars sparkled and shined tonight at the Golden Globe Awards in LA. Hollywood's hottest names in TV and film arrived looking glamorous and sexy in their formal attire. We scoured the red carpet for the hottest trends, fashion and beauty — check out all our coverage below!
Red carpet fashion coverage:
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- Who was the most fab dressed in green?
- Who was the best dressed lady in red?
- Who was the best dressed?
- Red carpet trend: Sandblast hues
Red carpet beauty coverage:
- Vote on all of Bella's beauty red carpet love it or hate it polls.
- Check out all the hottest manicures from the red carpet.
- How to get Mila Kunis's award worthy hairstyle.
- How to get Amy Adams's effortless makeup and perfectly tousled hair.
- How to get January Jones's sleek hair and bold lip.
- Golden Globes trend alert: chic ponytails
- Don't miss the 10 hottest looks from the show!
- Golden Globe trend alert: elegant updos
See how to get these red carpet looks and more:
- Mandy Moore's beautiful blue tulle gown
- Julianne Moore's pink stunner
- Christina Aguilera's nude lace look
- Christina Hendrick's red single-shoulder gown
- Check out 20 Golden Globe Couples