Jaime Richards, Editor
- Aveda Total Face Envirometal Compact ($16): Recycled and refillable. Aveda's smart compact allows me to bring along all my face product essentials.
- Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia ($7): Sheer with a flattering berry tone, this nonfussy balm leaves lips soft and subtly glossed.
- BareMinerals Foundation in Light ($27): In lieu of using this popular mineral makeup as a foundation, I dab a bit on blemishes, dark spots, and shiny areas for the ultimate in flawless coverage.
- Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo ($7): This travel-sized dry shampoo is my savior. Not only does it have a light citrus scent, but it masks greasy bangs well into the wee hours.
- Gap Printed Canvas Oxfords ($50): Leopard-print takes everything up a few notches, while oxfords add just the right amount of chic ease to practically any ensemble.
- Sultra The Midnight Travel Dryer ($95): Heading out to NYFW means I make the trek from SFO to JFK. This compact dryer makes my blunt bob shinier than ever and dries my strands in record time.