Kaitlyn Dreyling, Associate Editor
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in L'Eclatante ($34): I don't have much time to fuss with my makeup, which is why I stow this tube of bright pink lipstick in my bag for a quick way to look put together.
- Yes to Tomatoes Roller Ball Spot Stick ($10): Stress means pimples are inevitable. I swear by this spot treatment for multiple applications throughout the day. What blemish?
- Tatcha Blotting Papers ($12): Meeting so many amazing people means I want to put my best face forward, so I maintain a shine-free existence with these portable sheets.
- Goody Ouchless Comfort Ponytailer ($4): While I love to wear my hair down, all the running around really makes my hair fall flat. I always have a bunch of hair elastics for pulling my hair into a pony, top knot, or even a low bun if I need to.
- Maybelline Ultra-Liner Waterproof Liquid Liner ($7): This has been my go-to liner for pulling off the perfect cat eye. I love it because it stays put no matter the weather, sweat, or stress.