Fashion Month Spring 2014 has come to a close. The models are packing up for home, the designers are sketching out plans for the next season, and we editors are jumping for joy. Between New York and Paris, we have a month's worth of runway and street style beauty moments to recap. Sure, you're not supposed to wear these looks until March, but aren't rules made to be broken? Review all our coverage from the international Fashion Weeks when you read on.
- Feast your eyes on the best nail looks from New York.
- No one does it better than the chic women spotted on the streets of the Big Apple during Fashion Week (but we are biased).
- From orange lipstick to the half-moon manicure, see which beauty trends New York had to offer for Spring 2014.
- Get an insider look at what it's like to be at NYFW by checking out our Instagram diary from backstage.
- We attended nearly 50 shows in NYC; here's a complete recap of all we covered.
- And we were taking notes while we were backstage. We got the best hair and makeup tips from the pros (and the models, too).
- From Tom Ford to Mulberry, the manicures in London were mostly nude with a handful of outstanding exceptions.
- When you're as gorgeous as these fashion-loving Brits, makeup is optional.
- The London runways were awash with pink makeup, blown-out strands, and metallic nail shades. And those are just a few of our favorite trends from the UK.
Review our coverage from Milan and Paris when you keep reading.
- The nails that came out of Milan came in an array of colors ranging from orange to hot pink and lavender, too.
- Flipping through the beauty looks from the showgoers who were snapped on the streets of Milan, you'll notice that the Italians adore a bold lip.
- According to these Milan runway trends, we'll be wearing pastel eye makeup and tons of hair accessories come Spring.
- The nails from the French runways were simple, but there were an abundance of unseasonably dark nail looks.
- Everyone covets the skin and hair of Parisian women, and we have to say from their street style showing, it's clear to see why.
- The top beauty takeaway we have from PFW: nothing is off limits, from the barest amount of makeup to over-the-top hairstyles.