Most dads we know like to relax, but they're unlikely to treat themselves. Why not nudge him into it by sending him to a spa? Guy-focused spas are hard to come by, but as long as you avoid those adorned with Precious Moments figurines, you'll be surprised by how much a man can love the spa. Promise.
For a few ways to spoil Dad rotten, read more.
- SpaFinder Gift Certificates — SpaFinder Gift Certificates are accepted at over 5,000 spas around the world. All your dad has to do is pick the spa and service(s) he wants. It's as simple as can be.
- Art of Shaving Gift Card — The Art of Shaving is catered specifically to men. At its Barber Spa, your dad can get services like the Royal Shave, Aromatherapy Skin Treatment, and Beard or Goatee Trim With Shave. While there are several locations across the US, it's also easy to order product online in lieu of a service. An ideal choice for the kind of man who merely thinks he's not into being pampered.
- Bliss Gift Card — Bliss's nationwide locations are guy-friendly, especially with services made just for men. Invite Dad to try out The Manly-Cure manicure or "Homme" Improvement, a masculine version of Bliss's triple oxygen facial. Just like The Art of Shaving, if you can't find a location close to home, then Dad can buy products online instead.
- Aveda Institute locations — You'll have to do a little digging around here to find the closest school, as gift cards are offered separately by individual locations. However, to save a few bucks, all while helping students get their hours in, a beauty school is the way to go. And it's called an institute, so Dad will never know.
- Red Door Spas Gift Card — With a few options on the gentlemen's service menu and over 30 spa locations across the country, Red Door Spas offers up a luxe option.
- Spa Nordstrom Gift Card — Along with sport massages and other standards, Spa Nordstrom offers a royal treat in the form of a mustard-infused Roman Emperor Bath. It's a great choice if you want Dad to feel even better than king for a day.