Make Up For Ever founder Dany Sanz started out as a painter before developing her cosmetics line, treating her makeup products like an artist would work with a color palette. And now, it's your turn to channel your inner artist if you're the winner of this prize package chosen by our friends at Sephora!
Every day this week we're giving away four products from the Make Up For Ever collection. If you are the lucky recipient of this complexion-enhancing set, you'll get:
- HD Microperfecting Primer: Not only is this primer formulated with light deflectors to help diffuse the appearance of imperfections, it also helps provide a smooth makeup application.
- HD Invisible Cover Foundation: A moisturizing liquid foundation that lends a radiant glow to the skin, for an invisible finish.
- HD Microfinish Powder: This non-drying loose powder formula helps to create a natural-looking, soft finish, which gives the illusion of a reduction in blemishes and fine lines.
- HD Kabuki Brush: This small brush works in conjunction with the HD Microfinish Powder, with just a swipe on the face.
To enter, just take the quiz by 11 p.m. PDT today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a TeamSugar member to enter. So if you're not already one, register for an account. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: You must be logged in to TeamSugar for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!
This quiz has been closed and is over.
- The average score is 1.4 or 71%