Gemini isn't just one of the funnest roller coasters ever (Cedar Point for the win), but it also happens to be the third sign of the zodiac. Personality-wise, Geminis are known for their sharp wit and curious natures. And seeing that they're the sign of the twins, Geminis are therefore known for being dual-natured and complex. Think versatility and the ability to change direction to adapt to a wide array of situations. At their worst, Geminis are tense and moody, and at their best, they're lively and charismatic. Famous Geminis include: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (naturally), Angelina Jolie, Venus Williams, Zoe Saldana, Courteney Cox, Heidi Klum, Natalie Portman, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Carey Mulligan.
To bring out your inner Gemini beauty: Deck yourself out in colors that are just as bold and bright as you, such as orange and yellow. Your focus area is your hands and arms, so try a fun polish or an oversized perfume ring as an accent. And don't be afraid to create a few paradoxes, pairing the bold with the tame and the muted with the vibrant. To find out more about the Gemini-themed products above, just keep reading.
- Eau de toilette: Soular Therapy Astrological Heavenly Body eau de toilette ($26), which includes airy notes of linden and lemon verbena.
- Shampoo and wash: Zodiac Baby Shampoo and Wash ($20), scented with restful notes of lavender and sage.
- Gemini pendant: Dogeared Gemini necklace ($61), a silver necklace with a gold charm ♊, symbolizing Gemini's duality.
- Perfume-holding poison ring: The Rachel Roy poison ring ($55) allows you to carry around your favorite scent in costume jewelry form.
- Dual eye shadow: Yves Saint Laurent Eye Shadow Duo ($41) in contrasting shades of Scorching Yellow and Blistering Blue to give your eyes a pop of color.