I've been holding onto this story for a little while, since I wanted to wait until November to tell you about what's in stores. (I still can't believe that November is here already!) This Holiday 2007 collection, Guerlain Forever Gold, is simply stunning.
The luxurious array of products are not only packaged in gold, but they'll give you anything from a subtle to a striking golden glow! So if you're into the gold this season, then it's okay to be greedy this time of year. Get out your pen and paper and add these nine must-have treats to your list!
To read about each of the products in the Guerlain Forever Gold holiday collection,
- Forever Gold Sublime Radiant Powder for Face & Body ($78) is a golden potion that comes in a pretty atomizer so that you can easy add sparkling touches to your hair and body.
- Golden Lash Top Coat Mascara ($30) is a really unusual product since it's more of an accessory for your eyes! This thin gold mascara wand can be applied over your lashes (post-mascara) for some some serious eye-batting glamour.
- Ombre Eclat Duo & Liner ($30) is a coordinated trio of eye liner and eye shadows in neutral colors that have been "kissed" with gold.
- KissKiss Lipstick ($27 each) in Precious Colours, Silky and Delicious are three golden lipstick shades formulated with small gold particles for a festive touch. The packaging contains gold particles, too!
- KissKiss Gloss Extreme Shine Radiant Colours ($26) is a lip-quenching, ultra-shiny lip gloss that contains gorgeous golden flecks.
- Météorites Powder for the Face ($49) is one of the company's best-selling powders. It's now available in a small size, and it comes in a sexy gold box.
- Météorites Voyage Refillable Compact Powder for the Face ($155, whoa!) is a compact filled with finally milled powder that leaves your face with a matte finish.