Nothing leaves you feeling dehydrated like a day at the beach under piercing Summer rays. Follow these tips to enjoy this season's warm weather without compromising your luxurious skin.
- Catch enough Zs. Regular sleep is critical because it is the best time for skin to repair itself. Sleep deprivation reduces skin's ability to stay hydrated and supple.
- Take a cooler shower. A hot shower may seem like a good idea in theory, but hot water can cause skin to become dry and prone to aging.
- Take some time to relax. Stress can wreak havoc on your skin because it increases cortisol levels that damage skin.
- Keep active. Exercise boosts blood flow, which is good for skin.
- Salmon — a skin food. Packed with omega-3 fatty acids and zinc, salmon helps keep your complexion looking smooth and firm.
- Brush it off. Dry brush dull skin in a circular motion with a soft brush or nylon towel before showering — your skin will glow.
Hot Tips to Help Keep Your Skin Beautiful in the Summer Sun originally posted on POPSUGAR Fashion